Sunday, March 8, 2009

And to think Gav had a snow day less than a week ago. . .

OK, so I guess we will stay in N.C.  This weekend was basically filled with euphoria and energy, as it was not only daylight savings but also in the 80s. We practically lived outside, and the boys were complete dirt bombs at the end of the day, and I actually got a sunburn (which I do not promote, but there is something strangely satisfying about that first one of the season - especially when it is in March and I didn't have to go anywhere to get it!). Here are some pics from the weekend. . .

Gavin had a basketball game on Saturday morning, and it was a good one! They have significantly improved their defense and also passing. I love this pic because it shows my scrappy little guy giving his all (bottom of pile, blue shorts).

Merritt is such a good little guy at the games. He brings his ball and gets every adult to play catch with him. He is such a charmer. Everyone is his friend.

Afterwards we celebrated the weather and the game by going down to the Tobacco District and grabbing some pizza at Mellow Mushroom. 


Gavin is super excited about starting soccer this week. He and daddy got the gear today so of course he had to test it out.




No comments: