Sunday, October 25, 2009

What's happening?

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Time flies when you are. . .getting no rest! Although I cannot complain too much since Ian is mostly sleeping through the night. I didn't want to say it too loud, for fear that he might hear me and want to discuss my bragging problem with me at 2 am. But while I am bragging and tempting fate, I do also have to note that Merritt potty trained this week. And, it was easy.
I'm really going to pay for this boasting, I am sure.

Today we went to Gavin's soccer game, which was, I am certain, more enjoyable than yesterday's game attended by daddy in the torrential rain.

Gavin really liked playing with Luke and Davis today.

Merritt really like playing with Brenda and Cheryl during the game!



And now, some action shots. . .

. . .a great corner kick. . .

. . .a good drive to the ball. . .

. . .and, well, I cannot really explain this, other than it was not during the game and no injury resulted.


No comments: