Greetings, blog readers. Arlo here.
I have a lot to say but not a lot of time to say it. You see, my sleepy days have been disrupted. I am constantly looking over my shoulder. No body part is safe these days. Especially the body parts that I am not allowed to talk about on this family blog. It's bad enough that my human mom cannot remember most days if she has fed me or not. And that I get kicked to the foot of the bed when my human dad comes to bed. And that the only time I really get talked to is when I am getting yelled at when I am barking at the postman. I mean, come on people, I am trying to protect you. Don't you think that small white truck driving slowly through the neighborhood every day isn't at least a little bit fishy??? And those brakes - come on!!! My ears are tingling when it is a mile away - torture! Anyways, as I was saying. . .my life has become even more dramatic this past week. You see, the smallest of these people I live with has started dragging himself across the floor at my level. It isn't smooth or pretty, but the big people think it is "so cute" and are encouraging it. Complete terror. Here is a picture to prove that my serene life is crumbling. See that small person behind me???? See what is in his pudgy, sticky hands????
The indignity.
No comments:
Post a Comment