On the Friday before school started, Brenda and Cheryl took the boys and I up to Kerr Lake for some tubing fun! The boys of course thought it was awesome and also that we never were going fast enough. I always felt like we were going a bit too fast with my babies all behind the boat but somehow everyone survived. Even Merritt with his epic wipeout.
You can tell by G's hair that we indeed were going pretty fast.
This is what the boys did when they felt it wasn't bumpy or speedy enough...
I thought maybe it wouldn't feel as fast once I was on the tube. It did.
Oh my. Provide your own caption.
The day was also special because it was our last trip to the water with sweet Lily dog.
Lily was a part of our everyday life and the special moments too.
We loved her and she returned that love, larger. And oh, how she loved her boys. And the water.
Goodbyes are never easy, and I am so thankful Brenda and Cheryl shared that time with her on the water with us.
We miss you Lily girl. May your spunk and love always be felt in the lakes and oceans of our lives.



No comments:
Post a Comment