*Let's just ignore that I seem to have forgotten to post anything in the past year...*
First, let's start with our Christmas card picture photo shoot. We realized one sunny Sunday afternoon in early December that that very afternoon was the last time our family of 5 was going to be together in daylight until...Christmas. Between David's work schedule, sports, music lessons, midterms for G, early sunsets, and deadlines for ordering Christmas cards, and probably numerous other obstacles that I cannot even remember, we had exactly one hour to figure out what we were wearing, where we were taking the picture, and SMILE like we were all having the best time ever. I wish I was kidding. It was that pressured.
Which makes the following pictures that much more satisfying. Because I actually like them.
Who needs scheduled professional shots when you have limited time, a tripod, and a timer so you can sprint across the yard and hop into the frame?
(keepin' it real...)






No comments:
Post a Comment