Ah Christmas - the day you can get your children to pose for any picture, as long as you do it before the presents are unwrapped!
Merry Christmas Everyone! We had a great morning, and even the boys were in the spirit of giving. . .Gavin slept in until 6:50 am and Merritt only woke up twice last night! :)
The unwrapping frenzy is over and Gavin is riding his present 'high' right now, farming all his land with the great presents Santa sent. We asked him what he thought about Santa giving him a baler even though it wasn't on his Christmas list, and he said, "That's OK because Santa knows I am a farmer."
Merritt too enjoyed the festivities, but perhaps mommy shouldn't have had so much 'special' eggnog last night. . .
The sweatshirt says it all "BORN TO FARM". . . thank you Grandma and Grandpa Bud!
(No, I have still not been able to rotate pics)
. . .and his mower. . .
. . .and his field chopper! Who looks more excited??
Our morning continued with Christmas breakfast with Brenda and Cheryl, our 'friends who are family'. Our boys smile more when they are around! Then, we had Christmas morning phone calls with Grandma and Grandpa Bud and Grandma and Grandpa Yallup, and now I have a feeling David and I are going to play more with farming equipment than we ever have. . .
Have a great Christmas and love and hug everyone around you!
No comments:
Post a Comment