Thursday, April 3, 2008

spring BREAK?

This past week was Gavin's spring break (a week off to benefit only the teachers, I have decided. . .). He woke up almost every day telling me that he wished he could go to school. Ditto, son.
We did have a fairly decent time, though, despite the rain. Overall, I think we had fun. I think I only had to resort to a little 'TV time' a few times this week, so all in all, I think we survived. For a while, though, I was pretty sure we needed to start building an ark to house myself and all the wild beasts who reside in my house. 
Here are a few pics I snapped this past week. . .


'The boys' hanging out this weekend.
Merritt's new favorite outfit - nothing!
Being the mom of boys, I often find random things like this in my house - plastic cup filled with water, a dandelion, and feathers from my pillow.
Gee, Dr. Stevens, I don't know why Arlo keeps getting colitis. . .

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Argh! They are getting SOOO big!
Carrie