Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Happy Momma's Day, indeed!

David and the boys did a sweet job ensuring that my Mother's Day was special, starting with letting me sleep in! Then, I awoke to my 2 little guys and my big guy serving me breakfast in bed, complete with a cut-out heart from Gavin and fresh wildflowers from the hill out back that David scaled to retrieve ("I watched Merritt for him," said Gavin) . And, Merritt walked in and exclaimed "Momma!", which I rarely hear. It was all super special. As I sat back and enjoyed a sausage, cheese, and mushroom omelet, bacon, grapefruit, diced red potato hash, and marmalade on whole wheat (and don't forget the coffee and orange juice!), I recieved a call from the kitchen on my cell phone, inquiring if I needed anything else. Such service!
After church (where we finally joined as new members!), we came home to abundant sunshine. My only request today was to have a mini photo shoot with the boys, as I am behind the camera most other days of the year! I think David did a great job at capturing my boys and I sharing some tender moments. 
Thank you, David, Gavin, and Merritt! I love you!







No comments: