Wednesday, September 9, 2009

how's it going. . .?

Well, there are goldfish (you know - the snack that smiles back?) swimming in my Cole Haan bag. . .I looked in the back of my CRV yesterday to see if the stroller was in there and found a watermelon (which I am now realizing is still in the back of the car. . .), I never call ANYONE by the right name anymore, and I don't even like to look into the mirror anymore - who is that looking back at me?!?!.

BUT,
Ian is growing like a weed (11 pounds 3 ounces this morning!) and has these gorgeous blue eyes, Merritt is continuing to make us laugh with his little obsessions (currently basketball and Thomas the Train), and Gavin is thriving in 1st grade, improving his reading each day and of course maintaining his little social life just fine. David has been working his booty off and he and I look forward to a day off (ha- what's that, right?).

There. You are updated. And now for some pics. . .


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I SOOOOOO understand :)
Delaney is loving kdg. too. They grow so fast. Gotta love them. Thanks for the picts. I will get some posted eventually. My laptop died or rather was dropped, but that's another story. I have to load all the mess to download my picts. again.
Love ya
Carrie