Monday, November 16, 2009

Where's Ian?

I realized I didn't give Ian much press time in the last post. He really hated his pumpkin outfit and so I only tortured him a wee bit by making him wear it briefly at the Halloween party, and thus not taking any pictures. Oops. So here are a few to satisfy the fan club (i.e. grandparents).

Here is his new favorite activity - wringing his chubby little hands together and sucking on them.

I think his cheeks are getting fuller by the minute. . .

Ian and Mommy
Daddy did a FANTASTIC job of keeping the boys alive, happy, and healthy this weekend while I escaped to Virginia with friends to run the Richmond half marathon. It was a great race with great people, and it was nice to have a little break (how sick is it that running 13.1 miles is a break?!).

1 comment:

Shannie Liz said...

Aw what a cutie! He's got such blue eyes!!! Miss you guys! xo