Monday, February 22, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Bud!

We enjoyed a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa Bud a week ago. They somehow escaped a blizzard in Michigan to get down here only an hour behind schedule. . .and then we got snow here! Can I blame it on them?
The boys of course totally ATE UP every ounce of time they could get with them, and Grandma and Grandpa marveled at how each of them has changed tremendously since they were here in July - Merritt is talking up a storm and potty-trained, Gavin is reading chapter books, and Ian is, well, an actual person now, rolling, cooing, and making everyone fall in love with him at first sight.
My only regret about our time together is that I didn't take more pictures - what in the world was I doing? They will have to come back real soon so I can take some more!!!


This visit we let Gavin stay up with us and eat our last meal together - steak, bay scallops, shrimp, broccolini, yummmm! Our little foodie thought that was pretty special. He even cleverly faked a bedtime for Merritt.

You can only imagine the other 15 pictures I took in between the following 2 pics!

Reading with Grandma. Where is Grandpa? Probably being held prisoner in Gavin's room!!!

No comments: