Sunday, November 13, 2011

what have we been up to?

The boys and I have been hanging out this weekend, trying to stay busy but not too busy. Yesterday Gavin and I ran a 5k (he did great - I'll write a separate post about that later once the times have been posted). Merritt ran a quarter mile turkey trot, which he deemed 'the most favorite part of the day.' Could I have 2, maybe 3 runners??? 

Arts and crafts are certainly a favorite activity in our house, and there has been a lot of creating going on lately...

Here the boys are working on monster pillows while I make their monster winter hats.

And here are their finished monster hats. 

 We spent a lot of time fighting the leaves this weekend, too...


Merritt and Ian took a proactive approach to raking...

 Finally, but not least of all, the neighborhood went bowling. 
Have I mentioned how much I love our neighborhood???
Of the 11 people bowling (3 were adults, mind you...), Ian had the overall highest score of 125. I could say it was because he was using bumpers, except we were ALL using bumpers...

Look at Gav's form!!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday...

No comments: