What a way to start the new year on the blog, huh?
Sheesh, behind already! Happy 2012!
We spent the week between Christmas and the new year playing, running around outside in t-shirts, and attempting to organize the ton of toys that entered our house during the Holidays (thanks a lot, Santa).
We also enjoyed the company of Grandma & Grandpa Bud. The boys kept them quite busy...there were a lot of new legos, books, and Star Wars to play with. The picture below was a common sight throughout the week!
We spent our New Years's Eve eating yummy food and enjoying some great drinks - there are definite advantages to staying home on New Year's Eve (one specific one: being able to put pajama pants on before dinner to take advantage of the expanding elastic! classy, I know).
Yes, we were quite the wild crowd that night...
Thanks for visiting, G & G!
School has since started and our days are starting to resemble a little more normalcy, whatever that is. Today I have been thinking about New Year's resolutions. Hilariously, I don't remember a single one from last year. Maybe I didn't make any? Anyways, maybe I will eat more veggies. This scene from my garden last week inspires me to eat more, for sure. Isn't the lettuce pretty? Actually, this picture just makes me long for spring and planting season again.
Some resolutions I SHOULD make:
1. Update the blog more.
2. Stop reading other blogs so I can update my blog more.
3. Drink more water.
We are keeping it simple around here, folks (per resolution #4: Keep it simple).


No comments:
Post a Comment