The boys and I took a road trip a few weeks ago to Ohio to visit family and attend my parent's 50th wedding anniversary party at my sis Deb's house. The boys were great little travelers and once again my bladder was the weak link while traveling - those boys could ride forever, I think. Once we arrived at Deb and Ed's house, the boys were non-stop swimming, playing, and eating. We're talking dirty feet, messy hands, and sand in our hair all weekend long. It was a special weekend for the boys to see and meet family they didn't know or haven't seen in a while, spend lots of time in the pond, and eat waaaaay more junk food than mommy allows.
On our way home we crashed my niece Chelsea at work.
3 boys in Nordstroms! Thank you for being such a great sport, Chels!
Yes, this picture doesn't really seem to fit, but I had to add it. It makes me laugh. On our way home we also stopped at my sister Brenda's house and Gavin got to help Connor walk his 4-H goats. Hilarious.





No comments:
Post a Comment