Don't let that smile fool you...taking Christmas card pics isn't all that easy. My loving, happy, fun children suddenly forget how to smile, love, or be happy when I put adorable outfits on them and pull out the camera. But, YIPPEE!, they are ordered! Who cares how I got those smiles! Throw some pennies in the therapy fund, kiddos!
If any of you are still needing to order your Holiday cards, I got 55% off at Snapfish - crazy!!! I think the offer might end today, but it looks like most of the sights have had some percentage off for at least the past two weeks. Have you received any Christmas cards yet? We have received 2 already (1 came at Halloween time!). I LOVE sending and getting Christmas cards. David knows to just hand the envelopes over when he brings the mail in - Mama gets to open those little babies. It's the simple pleasures in life, people.
Just look at that smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment