Boy, do I love a good project. And boy, does David ever shudder when I come up with a new project. I cannot say I blame him, as this one ended up being a bit of a bugger to hang up. But now we like to gaze at it and talk about how cool it looks - all worth the swearing and sawdust in the hair and me yelling "In your lats!!!" as we muscled that sucker up onto the wall.
So here we reveal...
The magnetic board.
It's Arlo approved, as you can see.
It turns out that we all love it. I picked up some scrabble-like wooden letters at the craft store and put sticky magnets on the back. The kids like to make words and David and I like to leave little messages (darn that the oldest can read...). The top is perfect for art work, which we have no shortage of around here. And if this is the view I have while cooking, I am a happy mommy...


No comments:
Post a Comment