Due to technical difficulties and sheer laziness, I never posted my Thanksgiving pictures.
Blame it on the turkey and wine.
And speaking of turkey, here he is getting prepped by David (who kindly took over the disgusting preparations for me because he loves me oh so much). Notice Arlo? One never knows when the raw turkey could fall on the floor. It could happen. And Arlo is ready.
Checking the bird. Looking yummy!
Digging in! I realize it really isn't fair to take a picture of the family sitting down to Thanksgiving meal. We've been smelling the food all day, we are starving, we have said grace and been given clearance to eat. Then FLASH! A picture. Sorry Dad.
The day after Thanksgiving we went to the Museum of Life and Science with everyone else in the area who didn't want to go shopping. Thankfully, we somehow ended up about an hour in front of the crowd, so we got to enjoy the displays and spent a solid 3 hours taking it all in and completely exhausting ourselves (I am speaking for the adults there).
It was a relaxing and yummy Thanksgiving. And I am proud to report that for the first year ever, we ate ALL the turkey. No wasting. It took a week. We had turkey, turkey leftovers, turkey enchiladas, turkey enchilada leftovers, turkey quesadillas, turkey and dumplings, and turkey and dumpling leftovers. Hard core. And I don't want to see another turkey until November 2013.



No comments:
Post a Comment