Tuesday, December 11, 2012

latest art

We produce A LOT of art in the house.  Enter our house at any given moment and there is guaranteed to be markers on the counter and probably somebody creating something. I wish I could share them all with you (as in, I wish I could send each of you an envelope filled with used pieces of white paper, because I am running out of wall space). This little virtual gallery will have to do. I guarantee there will be many more posts similar to this!

Here is Ian's adaptation of hand turkeys. He told me they are roped together (and yet, they are still smiling...). And he writes his name on everything now. Even the wall. He is so smart, is he not?

This is also an Ian creation...
     Mommy: "Ian, tell me about your picture..."
     Ian: "There is an invisible skeleton" [it is in the upper left hand corner as you face the picture, in         case you don't see it] "and he just stuck a sword through that guy."
     Mommy:  "Why, yes he did!"

Here is an original Merritt piece of art. That boy can create. This is a superhero. I am pretty sure there is a volcano in the background. If there was a tornado in the picture, it would encompass all of his current obsessions. 

No comments: