Although I always complain about having to go shop for a dress for these types of formal affairs, I sure love getting dressed up and feeling like an adult once in a while. And having my handsome hubby by my side (who, by the way, was my date for every homecoming and prom way back when!) makes it extra special. Can you believe we started dating, oh, 22 years ago? Sheesh!
Monday, December 3, 2012
prom all over again
Although I always complain about having to go shop for a dress for these types of formal affairs, I sure love getting dressed up and feeling like an adult once in a while. And having my handsome hubby by my side (who, by the way, was my date for every homecoming and prom way back when!) makes it extra special. Can you believe we started dating, oh, 22 years ago? Sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy crap - I love your dress and your hair!
Ditto on what Allison said! :)
Post a Comment