I just love V-day. I mean, seriously, every year I love it more and more. It is so fun to have a day that encourages kindness and love and creativity. And it doesn't hurt that it gives me the opportunity to saturate my household with pink and hearts without getting 'tude from the boys about it. Awesome. So here are some pics from our days leading up to the fabulous day of hearts. Hope yours was happy too!
M writing out Valentines
This year we made felt fortune cookies with a 'Happy Valentine's Day' message inside.
3 boys + 3 classrooms of kids = a whole lotta felt fortune cookies!
They were appropriately packaged inside a chinese takeout box, of course.
A few days ago we made heart stamps out of a sweet potato and headed outside to soak up some rays and paint some pictures.
A beautiful mess, indeed.
Here are M and Bean checking out their loot from class. See my roses behind them?
Bet you can't guess who they are from!
the boys' gifts from us...walking sticks for our family hikes






No comments:
Post a Comment