I was preparing an afternoon, after school, before homework and about 20 minutes too late snack (you have to be specific in our house...I wouldn't want you to confuse it with the other snack times...). I was also trying to have a conversation with Gavin about a homework mix-up, but I vaguely heard a little person whining at my feet. It was Ian, and he was pointing at his nose. I thought he needed a kleenex, so I was ignoring him (just for a little! the parfaits were almost made! it was snack time!). Except I heard him say "lego" and saw him point up his nose.
Wait.
"Did you stick a lego up your nose?!?!?"
"No..." Emphatic shaking of head."...it fell up my nose."
Deep breath. Found a flashlight. Confirmed that a red lego piece "fell" up my 3 year old's nose.
Yelled for David.
Grabbed a paper towel and started yelling "BLOW! BLOW!"
Lego piece falls out.
Lecture a little bit and then snort-laugh as he leaves the room.
Get a glare from David for snort-laughing.
Lectured again just in case he heard the snort-laugh.
Then, finished making parfaits because, well, it was snack time!
Oh, and then I took a picture of the lego.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment