We got a couple inches of snow last night. It was really pretty and peaceful crawling into bed with the house lit up naturally by the falling snow outside our windows. It was less peaceful this morning when the three boys woke up and COULD.NOT.WAIT to play in the snow. It was, after all, 65 degrees two days ago! I held them off a bit, until the temperatures reached over 20 degrees, and then we hit the road, literally. It was the best sledding outside our door. It almost feels embarrassing because I know our northern connections will probably mock our 'snow' experience. But hey, when you are 10 and under, a snow day is a snow day!
Here is a shot of the last moments of dry clothes….
We all got into the spirit…it's hard to resist a sled ride! David rediscovered his inner-child. I discovered that wiping out hurts a lot more when you are 36.
Rosy cheeks and cold hands!
A row of wet boots and a day of snowy memories!
Arlo, by the way, was not so impressed...










No comments:
Post a Comment