Thursday, February 7, 2008

is the weekend here yet. . .?

Ah, what a long week, but I am thankful Friday is a few hours away. Gavin told me tonight that he is really glad that tomorrow is 'cleaning Friday', and I laughed and told him that was probably because it is the day he gets to watch a movie. He innocently looked at me and said, "No Momma, it is because I like the house clean." He can be so smooth sometimes, but he is kidding no one.

The bike boo-boo is all fixed, thanks to the Bicycle Chain in Durham (BIG shout out to them for helping us avoid tears and disaster). Gavin was back in the saddle today, and I think the guys at the shop were impressed with his curb jumping as they tightened down the chain and various nuts and bolts throughout the bike. I think taking the training wheels off is next. . .maybe this weekend. . .I am sure we will have some stories/video to follow if that happens! :)

No comments: