We continue to spend our sunny days outside, with Merritt swinging in the baby swing (he actually took his nap in it the other day - ah, the wonderful versatile second child!). Gavin rode his bike into the ground, and now it sadly sits in our garage minus a functioning chain. That is definately a priority to get fixed . . .that boy loves his bike! Also, apparently a basketball hoop may be in our future, since he has announced that he is going to be a basketball player (the boy just doesn't realize how small he really is!). As seen below, he is finding other ways of entertaining himself with the basketball until he has access to a net. . .
Merritt has had a good footwear week. . .his little feet have grown into his crocs, so I decided he should wear them this week before they don't fit next week!
I like the booties in the picture below because they rattle and it seems like the only toy he cannot throw or drop from his high chair. I especially like them because of their tag, which states, "Do not iron."
Don't worry, I won't.
No comments:
Post a Comment