Today was Gavin's preschool graduation, and after being there for 3 years, I can hardly believe that kindergarten and a whole new school is just around the corner! I had to post this picture below, as it was taken shortly after the school year started:
Today I took this picture before his last day of school - I think he looks much more mature and slightly more sophisticated. After all, he is almost 5.
After the 4's class had their graduation ceremony, we all enjoyed a picnic outside. Here is a picture of Boyd, Gavin, and green frosting:
Gavin and one of his many girlfriends, Malin:
I love this pic of the 3 three dudes (Boyd, Isaac, and Gavin) wearing their Mommy's sunglasses. Real cool.
Gavin and his teacher, Ms. Dory:
Gavin and Ms. Carol:
Gavin and Ms. Marge:
And, of course, here is Merritt, who enjoyed the whole day too, and realized at the picnic that just like mommy, he loves potato chips:
Here is a video of Gavin receiving his 'diploma' and 'most likely to be. . .' reward - can you guess what he is most likely to be???
And here is a video demonstrating the power of a hug. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment