Well, to satisfy the very small handful of blog stalkers that I have, at least. Particularly the one female grandparent from my side of the family, who pointed out on the phone yesterday that it has been a while since I updated the blog. I won't name names.
So, because this is currently happening upstairs. . .

. . .I will take this opportunity to bring you up to speed on our past week.
Basketball for Gavin was so last month, but I forgot to post this cute pic of he and his buddies after the last game.
His first lacrosse game was last week. I didn't get a lot of action shots from where we were sitting, but he was super proud of his assist he had during the game ("Mom, assists are really more important than goals." Sure, Gav.). This week I plan to bring my longer lens and try to capture how great watching 6 and 7 year olds play lacrosse is!
I got to do a quick little photo shoot with baby Jack on Sunday.
Isn't he delicious??
Spring has certainly arrived here in NC. Everything is blooming, everyone is sneezing, and it's just too hard to stay inside these days. Today while I was weeding, Merritt played with worms. Somewhere in my yard, there is a little group of worms with PTSD.
And speaking of Merritt, did I mention he got his hair cut???
Gavin has 2 loose teeth. I have been told that the tooth fairy seems to have raised her rates. Yikes. The toothfairy better get her booty to the bank before one of those wiggly teeth falls out at 9 o'clock at night.
In other Gavin news, he had his Dr. Suess hot lunch at school the other day. Ian and I got to help out. It was over-the-top in a good way. Here are some glimpses at the very creative celebration. . .
Everyone wore their pajamas. I couldn't help but laugh as I looked in the mirror before I left, as it is rare that I DON'T have pajamas on everyday when I drive Gav to school. It's like my uniform.

And did I mention I got to scramble 2 dozen green eggs? Yum.
Ian is still a happy, drooling little chunk. He started army crawling yesterday and today I witnessed him pulling his knees under him. It doesn't really matter if he crawls, though. I already lose him in the house in a matter of seconds, since he rolls at lightning speed.
Check out this pic of him in the yard. . .
. . .it reminds me of one of my favorite pics of Gavin as a baby, wearing that same onesie. . .




2 comments:
great update!
Your kids are so cute! It's lovely being able to hear about and see what our little cousins are doing even from Australia! Merritt's hair cut looks great! :)Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment