Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Bean

Our little Een-Bean is growing faster than our little bean plants are climbing their poles! He is SUCH a joy. He is crawling everywhere (still not with knees, though!), pulling up onto his knees, and - my personal favorite baby skill ever - going from belly to sitting up, which is such an awesome piece of choreography. He still loves nursing, eats any food we give him, and tolerates all the driving around in the car we do each day better than I do. He has mimicked the words "Hi!", "mama", and "dada" although I am certain he hasn't a clue what he is saying. The best toys he owns are his brothers, which make him laugh and scream with delight. And, he slept the entire night last night, which means he will probably get up three times tonight just to teach me a lesson about boasting.
Enjoy these delicious pics. I know I cannot get enough of them!

No comments: