The boys enjoyed a fellow partner in crime today. Will, Gav, and Merritt beat the heat by cooling off in the sprinkler, boy style. Which means a lot of screaming, diving, and mud making occurred.
They had a blast.
(By the way, isn't this the best pic of Gav???? It says a lot about his personality, for sure!)
Oh, to be 2 again.

Yeah, so that was the stayin' cool part. The NOT stayin' cool part, under pressure, was when Will's mom came to pick him up and during the 5 minutes that I was really enjoying adult conversation (about our children, but with an adult, so it still counts), Merritt stripped naked and disappeared. Yes, disappeared. As in, I ran screaming through the house 3 times and outside 2 times and had neighbors searching for him, too. . .disappeared. Panic. Terror. Not calm. Freakin' lunatic. Did I mention he was naked? And did I mention that the mom of the child whom I was responsible for the whole afternoon witnessed this (Again, sorry Frances. It's not always like this at our house. Then again, maybe you shouldn't read the rest of his blog. . .)?
Anyways, don't panic grandparents. We located him. Shut in Gavin's closet, where I swear I looked (and, admittedly, I have found him hiding in before).
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment