Today Gavin and Merritt started school - I now have a 3rd grader and a pre-k kid! I think the hilarious thing about this picture, by the way, is how huge their feet look in real shoes, after a whole summer of crocs, flip-flops, and bare feet.It was incredibly easy this morning getting ready for school - I think we were all ready to take on the school year and get a routine back. This also marks the start of a school year of weekend-only TV. One day down and no one expired without staring at the TV - quite the start!
I am so thankful for our great school and our great teachers! Cheers to the school year!
Ironically, I did get a tiny bit of rest today when I briefly laid down for a quick nap...only to be awakened by an EARTHQUAKE. I mean, really?!? Guess I should try to work in another quick snooze before our HURRICANE hits on Saturday. Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment