Wednesday, October 24, 2012

a lot of pictures...

...of random happenings....this post is for Alison, to whom I promised to update the blog!

M did his first kindergarten presentation (I know, I giggle when I say that, too), and enlisted the help of Alison and crew in India. He made a poster of pictures of Joshua and Caleb in India and then presented it to his class. He worked hard and clearly was quite pleased with the results.


Our friends gave us Duke football tickets and we had a blast!!! So fun - thank you Fitz family!


Gav had crazy hair day a few Fridays ago...my, that boy has a lot of hair. 8 ponytails, to be exact.

Merritt continues to create art...and ruin clothes.

 The day the man skydived from the edge of space, my boys felt inspired. And gathered their best protective gear from the garage and attempted all sorts of scraped knee-defying acts down the concrete driveway. Until Ian scraped both elbows. I guess he should have been wearing his life jacket.




Soccer season is winding down. Merritt finishes up on Friday and Gavin next weekend. They both enjoyed their seasons and scored several goals.  And both continue to stick their tongues out when they are playing sports.


 The days have been sunny and warm, the smiles plenty, and the messes grand. 



No comments: