It's that pumpkin-carving, candy-eating, spooky-decorating, costume-making time of year again! While I love the days leading up to Halloween, I find the day itself a little exhausting. BUT, it is so worth it, to see the boys' imaginations run wild and to see them running from house to house in trick-or-treating bliss. Oh and the school parades and parties!! It is all so much fun!
Today Merritt said, "You should be a mummy next year, mommy!"
"Oh, why, Merritt?"
"Because mummies are like mommies, except they are dead people!"
OK....
It was hard to narrow down the pictures, so...I didn't.




















3 comments:
Awesome Costumes! Amazing Pictures!
Those costumes are amazing! That must have been a full time job!! I love all the cool details in each one but my overall favorite is Ian's owl - incredible. I would be embarrassed to show you what our boys wore. haha Love you guys!
Did you make these costumes? Incredible! I absolutely love them all, but especially the owl! If you want to sell it, I'll buy it from you!
Robin Ann Apicella (John and Alison's friend)
robinannapicella@gmail.com
Post a Comment