Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Our labor day project

I think we may have a new Labor Day tradition (don't tell David I said that just yet, the labor is still a bit fresh I think). Our Labor Day labor produced a set of stairs leading to our bedroom porch, which we are slowly turning into a little oasis (I have dreams of one day being able to enjoy our morning coffee out there in comfy chairs).
Disclaimer: I realize that these pictures show David doing all of the work. I promise I helped! It was actually really fun figuring the whole thing out together and watching our plans come to life. 
Next step: centering the patio stones and leveling them. Also, staining the deck and stairs and assembling a planter across the rest of the bottom of the deck. And finding some awesome comfy chairs to enjoy that morning coffee in!

No comments: