Monday, June 9, 2014

tournament time

We spent this past weekend at Gavin's lacrosse tournament in Charlotte. It was a great weekend and, as usual, we had a wonderful time with our Carolina Cannons family. There are a few things I don't really do during lacrosse games…I don't sit and I tend to not take enough pictures.
I did manage to get a few shots of Gav's biggest fans, though...

Here is Ian cheering during the championship game and Merritt keeping score on his clipboard, which he did during every single game. The parents came to rely on him for score updates.

We endured bucket-dumping rain during the second day. Lots of family and team bonding under portable shelters. Games continued on!

Saturday night, we went to a Charlotte Hounds MLL game. The boys loved it. 
 Our first family selfie. We are so behind the times.

 I love this picture. I love how some of Gavin's teammates look embarrassed. Not my boys. Note Gavin at the top with his hand on the cheerleader's shoulder?! And look at Merritt! What?! Especially love the blue mouth.

This guy. Love him. Such a little trooper.

Oh, did I mention our guys were the U-11 Tournament Champions?
Great weekend, Carolina Cannons!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see you this summer!