A few years ago, we bought my niece an inflatable school bus with 100 balls in it.
We knew the payback was coming sometime. . .
Introducing, the GigaBall from Aunt Carrie and Uncle Ben.
While it really is a great gift, I am going to take a few moments to whine (after all, there was a bit of whining about that inflatable school bus!). First off, we actually had to check another bag at the airport to get this sucker home. Deflated. Which leads to the question of how to inflate this beast. . .fortunately B & C loaned us a battery-powered pump. Unfortunately, after I got Gav excited about it and started to inflate it, the battery died.
Hmpf. I am not a quitter.
So, 30 minutes, one bicycle hand-pump, and 2 dead arms later, we have a live GigaBall.
I better finish this blog entry while I can still lift my arms up to the keyboard.
The beauty of the GigaBall is that one can actually climb inside and be rolled around, which of course Gavin LOVED.
And Arlo? He thinks it is a gigantic version of his treat ball. . .
. . .complete with yummy Gavin treats that plunk out when you roll it just right.
No comments:
Post a Comment