Yes, I know, Thanksgiving is so yesterday and we are practically finished with Christmas and on to New Year's (or at least at any given retailer that seems to be the case. . .). And we have been so busy getting into the Christmas spirit (and trying to keep up with the everyday stuff that I can barely keep up with!) that I have neglected the blog. I fear you have all given up on me. But I promise, to those faithful few who have stuck around, I will be more consistent. It's my New Year's resolution. And remember? It's practically New Years already.
What would Thanksgiving be without hand turkey placemats?!?!?
My parents came down for a few days and the boys loved the attention. Ian even got to show off his new skills, like smiling and cooing. It was fun to see Grandma and Grandpa get to know him!
The theme of the week was eating (and being thankful, of course). We love to cook and eat, so it was overall successful.
Look ma! Turkey!
The colors of fall!
A man and his turkey. (a darn yummy one, I might add! - hee hee, you think I am talking about the turkey!)
Got room for cake?
The feast and the feasters!
No comments:
Post a Comment