Monday, December 6, 2010

I know, I know...

...but in our defense, we have had a few things going on...like moving! I've let the blog slide but I promise I am back. It is going to take a few 'catch up' posts, but I am determined to get this show going again.
So, we will rewind a bit to Thanksgiving...which we managed to enjoy, all tucked into a 4 day moving event that my parents so graciously subjected themselves to!
The moving van arrives!

Trust me, there was NO Thanksgiving meal prepared in EITHER of our homes...we let the Angus Barn take care of that. And now, I don't believe I ever want to go through the pain of Thanksgiving prep ever again. It was just too yummy having someone else prepare, serve, and clean up! Delicious!
We have been living in the new house since the day after Thanksgiving and honestly, there hasn't been a moment where I feel like I am living in someone else's space.
This is home, and we are loving it!
(I realize I haven't shown many photos of the new digs...maybe someday I will take pictures, but for now you will have to catch glimpses on unrelated posts...still waiting for some furniture to be delivered!)

No comments: