The boys and I braved the mall to chat with Santa once again. It feels like last year's trip was just yesterday. I used my same tactics as last year, too...a bag of Chik-fil-a and arrival time 30 minutes before Santa's arrival...I do need to take a moment to brag that this is one of my best strategies ever. We were the 4th family in line, the boys stayed happy, and the line behind us snaked long through the corrals by the time Santa arrived at 10:00. Whew. We had one testy moment when Ian did not think he should have to share the one box of hash brown bites, but we pulled through. For memory's sake, I do have to link back to a Santa experience a few years back...seen here. Maybe now you understand my thoroughly planned out and executed Santa mission.
HOHOHO!
Eating Chik-fil-a on the mall floor. Hey, don't judge.
Speaking with The Man himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment