Tuesday, October 2, 2012

update to um, weird...

So apparently I am, um, weird. Some friends have pointed out this morning that the post was right there, September 14. I don't know if I should be relieved or worried, because apparently I am losing my mind, not posts.  I think the problem is that I thought I had updated since September 14. Is it really October 2?!?  Time certainly does not slow down. Also, I tend to pen posts in my head and then they never make it to the blog. I do my best writing while running...unfortunately it never actually gets, well, written. So, thank you for being much more aware of my own blog than I, friends!
***********
One thing I have not blogged about was an "Ian moment" the other day. He must have been playing very hard and not concentrating on, well, bodily functions, because he wet his pants in the playroom. This really never happens so he was pretty shocked and upset (as was David, who had to clean it up).
The next morning Ian said to me, "My wiener was not smart, Momma." To which I replied, "You have to be smarter than your wiener, honey." Good life advice, I do think.
***********
In honor of Carla, my trusty writer-friend who first alerted me to my own blog confusion (and also happens to have a great blog about her dairy farm), I will post these pictures from a few weeks ago (another lost - in my head - blog post). The boys were at a birthday party at Mapleview Farms, and got to bottle-feed a calf. So sweet!


Happy Tuesday, everyone! Wait, it is Tuesday, right....?

1 comment:

Carla said...

Haha! Thanks! I love reading your blog, as you know! : )