Yes, I am behind. So behind that I am starting to bitterly roll my eyes at everyone's blogs that are up-to-date. Seriously, I am developing a bad attitude. I am so behind with blog posts that my laptop is overheating on my lap right now as I feverishly upload pictures from the past month. You guys, May is crazy. And it's only (already) the 8th. May is a frenzy of excitement and sadness and celebrations and goodbyes. It is also the grand finale of the spring sports season. We have a record 8 sporting events on Saturday (we can only do 6 of them). It's an emotionally charged month with the promise of summer but the bittersweet ending to wonderful school years. And before we can cheer and celebrate and hug and wipe away the tears, there is a whole lot of STUFF to get done.
But for a moment, let's pretend it is April still. In fact, let's pretend it's Easter. Just do it please, I need to write my Easter post so I can move on to the rest of the fun exciting moments in our life that I haven't had the time to enjoy blog about.
It's EASTER! Here are my handsome boys outside our church, after a fun Easter egg hunt and before the Easter service.
Here they are a few hours earlier. Wait, was the Easter Bunny here or was it Santa???
And the day before Easter, we dyed eggs. They weren't very fancy, but we had fun!
You have to watch out for the Easter Zombie.
OK, maybe we were a little bit distracted by college lacrosse. But the eggs were soaking at this point.
It really was a lovely Easter,





No comments:
Post a Comment