December 24 is here...wow! This Holiday season flew by. Today was our last day to sneak in some pre-holiday cheer. We did crafts and decorated cookies. I somehow convinced the boys that Santa wouldn't leave toys unless he saw that they took care of their current ones. Got a clean playroom out of that one. In fact, Santa's name got used a lot today...
Here are some scenes of our day. It went so fast and I don't think I left the kitchen the entire day. It's 9:45pm and I am waiting for cinnamon rolls to rise...hope I don't run into Santa! Shrinky dinks and perler beads. Frosting and sprinkles. We've been a little busy (and messy).
My world is in this picture. Love these guys.
We went to the Christmas Eve service tonight at church, and then Brenda and Cheryl had Chinese take-out with us. Now the boys are tucked in and I anxiously await David's safe arrival after work.
It's almost Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment