Our butterfly adventures continue! The other day I could tell one of our chrysalis was getting ready to open - it had become translucent to the point of being able to see the dots on the butterfly through it. I kept an eye on it all morning, as I made breakfasts, packed lunches, and got the kiddos ready to get out the door. After walking them to school, I came home and realized it had not opened yet - perfect! But after another 45 minutes, I had to take Ian to school. I snapped him into his car seat and ran back inside to grab something. Glancing down at the chrysalis, I noticed the tail end wiggling - and then the top popped open! I screamed and grabbed my camera and just started shooting. David was here and we were excited to stare in awe at this miraculous 30 seconds of new life. And now I have pictures!






2 comments:
WOW, that IS incredible!
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment