This year Halloween lasted about a week and a half, and it was so fun! It all started 2 weekends ago with a big bash at Brenda and Cheryl's house for the neighborhood. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but they went ALL OUT. I was having so much fun I put my camera down for a while! We dined on eyeballs and mummy fingers and a myriad of other gory (but delicious!) foods, enjoyed great conversation, and even had a pinata! I must say, our neighborhood ROCKS!
Somewhere in the midst of all this, I escaped to the mountains with the women of my church for a little retreat...
And when I returned, super-hubby was getting ready to carve a pumpkin with the boys. Note the boys in the background, watching Star Wars, while hubby carved. Probably for the best.
And finally, drum roll please.... HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
Gavin the recycle bin...
...along with Merritt the chicken and Ian the dragon. And if you don't get Merritt's costume, then you most certainly do not live in the south. Just click this and you will understand.
1 comment:
Great costumes. Here, Merritt's costume would have to be renamed "Eat More Veg."
Post a Comment