Friday, October 7, 2011

Spooky times ahead!

I love Halloween. The kids' imaginations just soar during this time of year. We pulled our ghosts out and found a new home for them here in the trees. The boys chatter on and on about what they want to be for Halloween (the funniest is Ian, who wants to be Boba Fett from Star Wars. Really?! Who at your sweet preschool is going to understand that costume? And what will the other Mommies say?!?!?) [Ironically (I love me some irony!) I just read the ghost blog post I linked to above and in it I was bemoaning the fact that Gavin wanted to be Boba Fete. Oh, yucky Star Wars character, how you still haunt me.]
Merritt spent all afternoon drawing spooky pictures. And I have dreams of neighborhood get togethers and donuts and mulled cider. We'll see if everyone's wildest dreams become reality!
my goblins and the ghost

Merritt drawing spooky pictures - such concentration!

No comments: