I needed a change - as if I didn't have enough going on right now, right?! Anyways, I was getting pretty tired of my limp, sad ponytail, and yet I am too lazy to actually do my hair, so....
...goodbye hair! I got it cut the day Alison and crew left. She is withholding skype privileges from me until I blog about my haircut. :) So here is a picture, dear friend! The pic is kind of crazy because I took it myself, and Ian was looking at me like I really was crazy. Which I kind of am.
The actual cutting process wasn't really that emotionally painful - things were pretty heavy that day already so getting my hair cut seemed quite frivolous. The only shocking moments come when I wake up and automatically look for my ponytail holder on the bedside table. Oh, and when I jump in the shower and wash my hair - there really isn't anything there!


3 comments:
I love your new haircut! You can come visit Tessie and I in Charlotte anytime you need an Alison fix, its not the same, but we look alike!
Kate (Alison's sister)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new 'do. Way to go!
I love it! So adorable!
Post a Comment