Grandma and Grandpa Bud spent 6 days down here in sunny NC, hanging out with the boys, exploring Durham with us, and eating lots of good food (if you have never been to Rue Cler, you have to go!!!).
Merritt spent a lot of time flirting and impressing them with his smiles & coos
. . .and kept us all on the edge of our seat as he is soooo close to crawling. He even showed off by pulling himself up to standing for the first time while they were here!
Gavin as usual monopolized Grandpa Bud, which they both love! Here is a scene from a game they created, which I have no idea how to play but I know it involves racing his bike, many dramatic crashes, and money. Hmm.
Playing lacrosse on a turf field at one of the parks near our house. They even got to watch a real Duke lacrosse game while they were here.
Gavin showing off his moves! If you look really close in the distance, you will see a young child on a leash, which always cracks me up. I really wanted to get a picture of Arlo with his harness on next to the child with her harness on, but I realized that my mocking would be quite obvious.
Future lacrosse player (or baseball player, since that is what the helmet is!).
Merritt with the grandparents. I am sure he misses them, since he got lots of attention while they were here. Poor guy is sitting on the floor behind me crying while I type this. Bad mommy.
After breakfast at Elmos on their last morning here.
Here is a picture of Merritt with his new tractor. . .it really must be genetic or something to do with that sneaky Y chromosome. . .he loves anything with wheels already!
No comments:
Post a Comment