Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beach Boys

We took a little 'babymoon', with children of course, to Wrightsville Beach for a few days. We stayed at a Holiday Inn resort on the ocean that ended up being perfect for what we needed! We spent our days on the ocean getting sandy, rinsing off for the pool, getting sandy again on the beach, rinsing off in the shower, and once again finding ourselves covered in sand. We decided we are a beach family because we have fully embraced the magnetic quality of sand and little boys. After all, our house is usually full of it from the sandbox, anyways! 
Despite grim weather forecasts, we made it through without rain and enjoyed the beach and waves immensely. Already we are trying to figure out when we can get back there!

Of course, I took a few (few hundred, that is) pics. I decided I couldn't narrow it down to 2 or 3. Who can resist little boys in bathing suits????












Our friends were there for a few weeks, so Gav got to reunite with Alex, which produced this dramatic and sweet reunion on the beach!





No comments: