Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let the nesting begin!

I realized the other night as I was folding clothes that perhaps nesting has started. Or is in full force, for the very clothes I was folding (and putting away!) were the same clothes that myself and my children had on our bodies that day. Gotta love these hormones. 

David put Ian's dresser together and now we are trying to figure out the puzzle that is Merritt and Ian's room. . .just how to make it all fit without feeling like it doesn't all fit.  But now I have this wonderful empty dresser and a rubbermaid container of baby items needing washing (which I am actually looking forward to. . .) that I can fill the dresser with. And yesterday, some very sweet friends treated me to tea at the Washington Duke Inn to celebrate Ian's upcoming arrival. It was such a relaxing and refreshing afternoon of tea, yummy treats, laughter, being waited on, and great conversation. Thank you Kim, Melissa, and Mary Lloyd! 

I left my camera at home. . .but did take a quick pic of the wonderful treats they spoiled Ian and myself with. 

No comments: