Wednesday, July 3, 2013

2 wheels!

It's official. Ian is a cyclist, of the two-wheeled variety. He had me take his training wheels off when his cousins were here, and today he worked on perfecting his skills, even getting started by himself. Let's see...what else can he learn before he is 4? I feel like after learning to swim and ride a bike, he can pretty much learn anything. Any suggestions out there? I guess the key is to teach him this stuff before he realizes what fear is!
 The zooming duo!
 A good example to follow (just ignore the flop-flops, bare skin, and spandex swim trunks...).
 Oh, and the mud.
 Off he goes!
 Man oh man, can tell you how happy I am that he had on his muscle shirt and stripes?
This cute little image will be etched in my memories forever.
 Oh so strong (and oh so awesome of a picture that I will have when he turns 16).
 Cruising the neighborhood.
 Yeah, I pretty much own the road now, mom.

No comments: