Grandma and Grandpa Y visited a few weeks ago. Then we went out of town, so all blog posting came to a screeching halt. But look! I am back! And I have pictures! Forgiven?
The weather didn't cooperate much when G & G were there...lots of rain and cooler temps, so the boys were unable to show off their mad skillz at the pool. But they did spend some time doing things that we ordinarily would melt doing in mid July, and they dragged Grandma along for some outdoor fun.
She did giant bubbles...
...played lacrosse...
...rode bikes (see her way back there??? I made her wear a helmet, despite her protests. They say eventually you end up parenting your parents, but seriously...already??)...
...and she slacklined. Pretty impressive, huh?
They also got to attend Merritt's end-of-camp art show at Cely's House. See all his projects?
Gosh, what will we do next time??





No comments:
Post a Comment