Several people have asked me how Gav is doing at camp, and for the first time in his whole life, I have no idea how he is doing, as we have no communication with him. I mean, I really have no doubt that he is doing fabulous and absolutely loving it, because that is his general attitude towards just about anything he does. But still...
The camp posts pictures for obsessed parents like myself, and I have been clicking through hundreds of pictures and had pretty much come to the conclusion yesterday that they had lost him. No pictures with my boy (well...there were a few where I am pretty sure I saw his hair, but...).
And then.
Last night, front and center, flashing the peace sign and looking very comfortable at camp, thank you very much...appeared my boy on the screen.
So yes, I do believe Gav is doing just fine at camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment